Mississippi Association of School Resource Officers
- One $500 cash scholarship for each region is available to a student attending a public school located within the southern, northern or central regions of the state and who is currently enrolled in and attending the 12th grade.
- Has completed a minimum of 40 hours of community service activities by the application deadline.
- Student must have a cumulative weighted GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Pending acceptance or enrollment confirmation to a post-secondary institution (required for receipt of scholarship).
- Immediate relatives of the Mississippi Association of School Resource Officers Board of Directors are not eligible.
- While changes are not anticipated the Association reserves the right to change or modify the rules at any time. The Association reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, suspend or reschedule this award.